[NFBF-L] [nfbfl-faith] Tuesday | National Federation of the Blind

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:50:43 UTC 2021

Good Morning,

On behalf of the Treasure Coast Chapter, we know you will do an amazing job representing the great state of Florida, as we3ll as our Diversity and Inclusion Committee.

We are sending you positive thoughts and prayers and know that God will guide you and give you the words to share.
We are so very proud of you and glad to call you our friend and colleague.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President