[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Tuesday | National Federation of the Blind

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:06:26 UTC 2021

Marilyn,
I am so sorry I was not able to attend your keynote address. With Hurricane
Elsa/TS Elsa on the doorstep I was juggling prep, horrendous computer
problems, and a power outage around 4:30pm this afternoon. Everything
happens in three's they say. I am confident that you did a great job. Be
safe and be well my friend.
Respectfully,
Judy Hamilton