[NFBF-L] Miami-Dade Chapter Elections results

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 14:04:54 UTC 2021

Good morning Florida Federationists

The Miami-Dade Chapter held elections this past Thursday, November 18, 2021.

The results are as follows:

Jorge Hernandez , President

Lorna Gray, Secretary

Laurel Lyewl Sang, Board Member 1

Judy Gibbons, Board Member 3

We would like to thank Alisa Smith for her service and dedication to the
Miami-Dade Chapter Board and the hard work she has done throughout the years
as a Board Member and member of the chapter.

To the new board of the chapter, I and the members of the Miami-Dade Chapter
welcome you and eager anticipate the new ideas for the upcoming year.

Let's go build the National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter