[NFBF-L] Miami-Dade Chapter Elections results

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Nov 20 14:27:27 UTC 2021

Congratulations to the newly elected board members and a grateful hug to
those who have exited; thanks for your service. Looking forward to working
with all the members of the Miami Chapter in the future!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899