[NFBF-L] in memoriam lamps

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:37:27 UTC 2021

Thank you for this information. I was going to reach out to see if we could have one made. I know we honored Lawrence family at the banquet. However, we as the treasure Coast chapter would like to get one so that we can honor Tameka‘s family, as she was our long time president who gave her all to the national Federation of the blind of Florida and treasure Coast chapter. She is sorely missed by those of us who truly knew and loved her.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President