[NFBF-L] September/October Newsletter

Sylvia Young treasurer at nfbflorida.org
Sat Oct 9 22:49:46 UTC 2021

Florida Federationists,
Please find attached the latest NFBF Breaking Newsletter for your
information and enjoyment.  We are now publishing our newsletter after the
presidential release so it can be included for your pleasure.  Our next
newsletter will be for November/December to be published the 1st week in
December 2021.
Please get your submissions in by November 20th.   You may send them to
kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com.  Please feel free to call Kaye or myself if you
have any questions.
*Sylvia Young*
*National Federation of the Blind of Florida*
*Treasurer *
*850-322-5937*