[NFBF-L] The Passing of Beth Bowen Dyal

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 21:12:32 UTC 2021

Beth Bowen was an outstanding member and leader in our Affiliate for many years. I admired the partnership that both she and Jim bought to this organization, quietly supporting each other. Thank you for posting this nice tribute to her memory. Praying for her family in the loss of their Mother.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl Chapter
NFBF