[NFBF-L] The Passing of Beth Bowen Dyal

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 15:48:57 UTC 2021

Hi Kaye,
Thank you for sharing this information. I was able to share this
information with Carol, one of our chapter members who was born and grew up
in Jacksonville. She knew Beth and Jim and also had worked as a medical
transcriptionist. Condolences to the family and the Greater Jacksonville
Chapter.
Peace and Hope,
Judy Hamilton