[NFBF-L] NFB Call on accessible insulin pumps 10/28/2021

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 19:15:12 UTC 2021

Upcoming Zoom call on accessible insulin pumps: As part of our nonvisual accessibility initiatives, we are hosting a conversation on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. eastern with representatives from the Insulet Corporation, the makers of Omnipod. We request feedback from blind and low vision individuals about the challenges you face, the solutions you may have developed, and features you would like to see in the future. Email Pat Miller, pmiller at nfb.org, in to receive the Zoom information. Please let us know if you are blind, if you are a diabetic, and which insulin pump you use, if any. If you are not able to attend, please share feedback in the comments or send us a message.
—
Denise Valkema
(305)972-8529