[NFBF-L] Holiday Raffle Explosion!

Brittany Fraer bcwilson4418 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:51:59 UTC 2021

greetings Federation family, friends, and supporters,

‘tis the season of giving, so why not give  back to your other Family, that
is, your four-legged family, your friend, your pal, your pet, you’re guide
dog!

The Florida Association of guide dog users (FLAGDU) is proud to present the
holiday stocking explosion! From November 1st through December 12th FLAGDU
Will be offering opportunities for you to enter into our amazing holiday
stocking explosion! for only five dollars a ticket or three for $10 you
could win one of three amazing stockings this year for your four-legged
family member. this fundraiser has three winners! Each stocking will of
course leveling in sizes and in volume, Will have   a variety of different
dog treats, toys, grooming supplies, hygiene products and so much more! You
can purchase your tickets by using the PayPal link, paypal.me/batbritt
You can also use the email address, badbritt at aol.com and use family and
friends.

If you have any questions, regarding this amazing opportunity please reach
out to The fLAGDU president, Brittany Fraer at 804-274-8908 or by emailing
flagdu at nfbflorida.org