[NFBF-L] Need the Conference Virtual Link

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Sep 29 21:58:27 UTC 2021

Hi Cathy:

We will be audio broadcasting through Shout Cast on the web. The link to access the following meetings is below:

Friday, October 1, 7-7:45 p.m.(Resolutions Committee)  and 8-9 p.m. (NFBF Board Meeting)

Saturday, October 2, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. (General Session I)

Sunday, October 3, a.m.-12 p.m. (General Session II) and 7 p.m.-10 p.m. (Banquet)

Visit https://streamingv2.shoutcast.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-florida or nfbflorida.org <https://streamingv2.shoutcast.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-florida%20or%20nfbflorida.org>  and click on the “Live Stream” link on the main page, under convention information.

Camille Tate