[NFBF-L] NFBFlorida Daytona Chapter April 23 Houligans meeting cancelled

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Tue Apr 19 02:14:09 UTC 2022

Hello NFBF Greater Daytona Beach Chapter members and friends,
Our previously scheduled April 23, 2022 monthly meeting at Houligans Speedway restaurant has been cancelled.
A notice  of our next rescheduled May meeting, including  the time and place/location of our May meeting, will be sent out soon.
Stay well,
Brian Edward Norton
NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President
NFBF Deaf Blind Division President
386.871.3359
brian.edward.norton at outlook.com<mailto:brian.edward.norton at outlook.com>
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain