[NFBF-L] Communities Of Faith meeting today at noon. You won’t want to miss it!

Peggy Fleischer peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:51:43 UTC 2022

It is once again time for our Communities Of Faith monthly meeting. The meeting will take place this Wednesday, April 20 at noon Eastern.

Our guest speaker this month is Deborahh Thompson. Deborah is a strong woman of faith ,andAuthor, a gospel singer ,a teacher, A mother, a television personality, even a politician. Deborahh has been a great blessing to me from the moment I met her and I know that you all will enjoy hearing what she has to share with us.
Look forward to seeing you all Wednesday at noon.

>> https://zoom.us/j/91398845944
>> One Tapp mobile:   +1(646) 876-9923,,91398845944#

Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President