[NFBF-L] Who is going to be our National Rep for this year state convention in Jacksonville???

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:24:31 UTC 2022

Give a round of applause for,

Mr. John Paré is the executive director for Advocacy and Policy at the National Federation of the Blind. In this position he oversees the NFB-NEWSLINE® program, the largest electronic newspaper service in the world, the Independence Market, and the Federation’s Governmental Affairs office. He has testified before the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations Legislative Branch Subcommittee regarding library services for blind Americans.

He was instrumental in the negotiations and passage of the Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act and the Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act.

He has appeared on CNN, Fox, BBC, and various radio programs to discuss issues affecting blind Americans.

He has a bachelors and masters from the University of Florida in Gainesville and worked for Harris Corporation in Melbourne. He attended his first National Federation of the Blind chapter meeting in Tampa and his first affiliate convention in St. Petersburg. and in October at our state convention we will welcome him with open arms.

A good leader uses great communication

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality