[NFBF-L] Saturday August 27th 2022 NFBF Daytona Beach Chapter Houligans Speedway meeting noon - 3pm

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:45:01 UTC 2022

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9357099741?pwd=YVhxTVg0Nm1KQytCQ0xJM1JvZDhYUT09

Meeting ID: 935 709 9741
Passcode: 8888
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,9357099741# US (New York)
+13017158592,,9357099741# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 309 205 3325 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 719 359 4580 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 386 347 5053 US
        +1 564 217 2000 US
Meeting ID: 935 709 9741
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcrK9WuQz

The zoom information for the meeting is below:

Sent from my iPhone