[NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine - Thursday, August 25th at 9:00 AM. Something funny is going on with NFB-NEWSLINE

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Tue Aug 23 10:21:13 UTC 2022

Good morning fans of Sunrise and Shine!

No matter what type of calendar you use, braille, electronic, print or
memory powered,  make sure you mark it for our next Sunrise and Shine with
NFB-NEWSLINER scheduled for this Thursday, August 25th at 9:00 AM. What's so
special about this week's get together? It's simple, we will have a terrific
guest host! Peggy Fleischer, (Homewise host extraordinaire), will fill in
for me while I'm out on the road again. Peggy hatched a fantastic plan on
our last call to feature the funny business going on with NFB-NEWSLINE. I
hadn't given much thought in the past to the laughs you could find within
NFB-NEWSLINE content, but sure enough, they're out there. In preparation for
the call, why don't you poke around the site and find some laughs to share
too. I'm really sorry I'm going to miss this call, (or am I? LOL)!

During our last incredible Sunrise and Shine, (one of our best ever),

If you haven't been to one of our calls before, joining us at 9:00 AM for
coffee, tea and doughnuts will give you a chance to find out what you've
been missing. We always take time for welcoming new guest speakers and
participants and for lots of warmth and laughter.

Most of us have become pretty familiar with attending meetings using the
Zoom platform over the past couple of years and in fact, we've been using
Zoom since we launched Rise and Shine way back on April 16th 2020. If you're
not used to using Zoom or if it's still giving you difficulties, don't give
up just yet. You can access the meeting by clicking on he below listed web
link, by using the one tap mobile feature or by dialing the phone number
provided and entering the access code when prompted.

The regulars on our call are always warm and welcoming and are thrilled to
see new faces.

Hope to have you with us Thursday morning, see below for the Zoom info.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the
call. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions.

Russ Davis, Coordinator
   NFB Newsline of Florida
ph. 904-993-8433 (mobile)

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com <mailto:Russell at radiorusty.com>

NFB Newsline of Florida is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, August 25th, 2022 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2
Fj%2F96184895393&data=04%7C01%7Ckathy.acevedo%40dbs.fldoe.org%7Ceb07ee7b8838
42a4ae3d08da0cd6ee63%7C63bf107bcb6f41738c1c1406bb5cb794%7C0%7C0%7C6378364145
06396325%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI
6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=AMW1veMIzjDUsqVOtOrjWJM3BHUAZvL4C0XeGE1
qzfI%3D&reserved=0>

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393