[NFBF-L] Saturday August 27th 2022 NFBF Daytona Beach Chapter Houligans Speedway meeting noon - 3pm

Brian briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:34:45 UTC 2022

Greetings NFBF Greater Daytona Beach Chapter members and friends,

On this next Saturday August 27, 2022, our chapter will hold a general
chapter meeting at Houligans Speedway Restaurant, 1725 W. International
Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach 32114 from 1pm - 3pm. The private back dining
room will be available from noon for dining and socializing.

This meeting is important since we must send our registration and banquet
contributions to the affiliate. Any member who does not verify their
intention to attend the NFBF State Jacksonville Convention October 7 - 10,
2022 will not have their registration and banquet fees covered by our
chapter Treasurer. Make sure that Nancy Epps has you on our attendance list!

We will discuss and vote on additional financial contributions from our
chapter towards the Hospitality room items. Also, we should confirm our
auction basket arrangements.

Our arrangements for a van and driver from the Conklin Davis Center has been
confirmed by Chris Dixon. The van  is now full of 13 of our members who will
meet at the Conklin Davis Center on Friday morning October 7th by 9  - 10am.
The van will leave Jacksonville on Monday October 10th by noon,  so
arrangements can be pre-arranged with Votran. We should arrive back at the
Conklin Davis Center by 3 - 4pm.

Please raise any other issues or concerns, since we will have only one more
chapter meeting on September 24th at D.B. Pickles restaurant where we will
be presented with a check from our June fund raising event arranged by
Dianne Walker.

I will be appearing at this Saturday August 27th Houligans meeting by Zoom
since I have been requested to remain in quarantine from group contact
before my travel on August 29 to Morristown New Jersey and Seeing Eye Guide
Dog School until September 22.

Peace and love,,

Brian Edward Norton

Florida Bar #1033481

NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President

NFBF Deaf Blind Division President

386.871.3359

 <mailto:brian.edward.norton at outlook.com> brian.edward.norton at outlook.com

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
-Mark Twain

Ryan Mann is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Daytona chapter meeting

Time: August 27, 2022 01:00 PM GMT+03:00

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9357099741?pwd=YVhxTVg0Nm1KQytCQ0xJM1JvZDhYUT09

Meeting ID: 935 709 9741

Passcode: 8888

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,9357099741# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,9357099741# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 935 709 9741

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcrK9WuQz
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zo
om.us%2Fu%2FkcrK9WuQz&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cf1b4f94944b444829ab208d92cfe8978%7C8
4df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637590293993845681%7CUnknown%7CTWF
pbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%
7C1000&sdata=%2FkjYId37T23QVE%2FT3YECJS3VmqDoLc%2FfsYj9JEChyew%3D&reserved=0

Get Android Ryan Mann is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.