[NFBF-L] FABS Pancake Breakfast Saturday 1/14 9-11am

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:31:56 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I’m excited to announce the Florida Association of Blind Students, FABS,
will be hosting our first Pancake Breakfast at Beef O’ Brady’s; 8810 N.
Himes St. Tampa; on Saturday January 14th from 9-11am.

We would love your support, whether it’s near or far. Please consider
supporting our students’ efforts, in jump starting 2023 with a bang!

We appreciate each and everyone of you, and thank you in advance for
helping us make this a success :)

We hope this Holiday Season is Merry and bright with  possibilities.

Warm Wishes,
Christine Copley
813.493.7691

FABS Board Member #3