[NFBF-L] Please vote for me

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:34:12 UTC 2022

Good afternoon to all my aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends, and supporters,
It’s me Isabella and I have a huge favor to ask you. I am currently in a beauty pageant and I need your help to win. This contest is only until 31 December. Please click on the link below and vote using the free vote link. It will then connect you to a page where you’ll have to enter your email and just follow the rest of the steps. I think you all in advance to help me with this pageant, and I look forward in seeing all of you in Tampa at the 2023 state convention.

https://littlemissbeauty.com/6722440644245346/

Your friend,
Isabella Martinez

--