[NFBF-L] Fwd: Online Registration for The 24th Annual Family Cafe Now Open!

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 21:40:17 UTC 2022

Sharing this information below with you all. There is no cost for people with disabilities to attend. Please share with other colleagues and friends. This meeting includes information about all types of disabilities and disability related services. Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Scholarships are available for those out of town, needing hotel lodging in order to attend , on a first come first approved basis.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl Chapter
NFBF