[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF Leader Called Home

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 00:24:15 UTC 2022

Hi Sherri, though I don't know him I also give condolences; he's up in
heaven; perhaps he'll run into my late wife Loni who went to be with the
Lord in June 2020; I also am a believer and waiting for the day when the
Lord will come snatch us believers up to heaven so we'll miss all the
h___ on earth that'll happen after that; thanks and God bless.  Yours
truly, Peter