[NFBF-L] Well hello there NFB members

Brittany Fraer bcwilson4418 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:49:54 UTC 2022

Greetings my lovely Federationists,
The season of love is in the air!  Are you wondering what to get for your  special person, your sweetheart, your one and only? Are you wondering what to do with your signifigant other on valentines day evening? If so, We, The national Federation of the blind a Florida, have just the ticket for you! We have  created a basket that has all that you could need for a romantic night in. Yes, everything from  a tasty and bubbly bottle of upscale champagne. To classy champagne flutes to go with it. A heart shaped bottle stopper, chocolate covered strawberries,    a tasty jar of  pasta  sauce, along with some heart shaped pasta! yes ,you read that correctly, heart shaped pasta! This  lovely valentines day evening can be yours and save you from the  guesswork for how to treat your special someone this valentines day! This amazing basket can be yours for only five dollars a ticket.

Your special person will definitely put a smile on their face   and you may just get a hug and a kiss for this valentines day! You can use the below information to purchase your tickets today, don’t wait and get them today.

Here is the PayPal link:
paypal.me/nfbf
Here is the Square link:
https://checkout.square.site/merchant/8H52836QHFYAQ/checkout/53XGZILYDZKSS7ZEPF3WH6QN