[NFBF-L] Wednesday meeting link included! NFBF Legislative Meetings - Upcoming meetings - mark your calendar

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Jul 13 00:50:29 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

We now have the correct meeting link info for our meeting with Senator Rick
Scott's office, set for Wednesday, July 13th at 2:00 PM. I was mistaken when
I mentioned in my earlier email this week that the meeting was going to be
held on the Microsoft Teams platform. Actually we will be using Webex. I'll
try and lay out below an easy way for you to link to the call by using
either a web link or a one-touch mobile, dial in number. Please note that
the web link does have a passcode. I don't believe that the dial-in method
requires the passcode.

Looking forward to having as many as possible with us tomorrow at 2:00 PM.

Respectfully,

Russ