[NFBF-L] July/August Newsletter Submissions

kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:49:48 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation family and friends:

It is time once again to start putting together our July/August Newsletter.
We just came home from a wonderful convention in New Orleans, and I am sure
many of those that went have something to write about. If you or your
chapter or division has an article to submit, please send them to
newsletter at nfbflorida.org <mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org> . We want to
hear all about the goings on in your chapter. Don't forget those birthdays
and anniversaries also.

I'd love to have all submissions in to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org>  by August 1.

Help us continue to have the greatest newsletter in the Federation.

Best

Kaye Baker

Editor