[NFBF-L] Get those door prises in!

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:02:26 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

With the state convention right around the corner, I am sure you are
wondering if your name will be called for a door prize. We are looking
forward to calling just the right name, but we can't do that without prizes
to give out. Everyone loves a gift card. Since we are completely in person
this year, you do not need to limit yourselves to cards, but remember the
winner does have to take it home, so try to keep it small. Think of things
everyone will enjoy like bath soaps, perfumes, candles and of course cash
money is great too. When you send your door prizes in, please write the item
name and the chapter name on the outside of the envelope. That way, we are
able to better organize the prizes.

Please send your door prizes to

Kaye Baker

4145 Springwood Rd

Jacksonville,  FL 32207. We want to get as many prizes in advance as
possible, so fill up my mailbox. I don't mind.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best

Kaye Baker

Secretary,  National Federation of the Blind of Florida