[NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE - Your Florida team, who they are and what they do - Tomorrow, Thursday July 28th at 9:00 AM

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Jul 27 15:15:12 UTC 2022

Good morning fans of Sunrise and Shine!

Before we get started with our discussion about our upcoming Sunrise and Shine Zoom call tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM, let me just say, it feels like it’s been forever since we last met. With two national conventions happening early in July, it made since to skip our last meeting. Thanks to those who weren’t aware of the pre-announced break and showed up any way, we had fun just chatting for a bit about nothing in particular. Time though to get back to something resembling normal.

In our call tomorrow I thought it would be interesting to have your Florida NFB-NEWSLINE(® support team describe some of their experiences while working with subscribers and applicants. We spend time both at public events and on the phones providing training, support and processing requests for a free account. While you’re tuned in on this call, you might actually have questions about the service too, so why not use this opportunity to ask them, (after all, our wonderful and brilliant experts will be gathered together…{oh, I’ll be there too}).

If you haven’t been to one of our calls before, joining us at 9:00 AM for coffee or tea will give you a chance to find out what you’ve been missing. We always take time for welcoming new guest speakers and participants and for lots of warmth and laughter.

Most of us have become pretty familiar with attending meetings using the Zoom platform over the past couple of years and in fact, we’ve been using Zoom since we launched Rise and Shine way back on April 16th 2020. If you’re not used to using Zoom or if it’s still giving you difficulties, don’t give up just yet. You can access the meeting by clicking on he below listed web link, by using the one tap mobile feature or by dialing the phone number provided and entering the access code when prompted.

The regulars on our call are always warm and welcoming and are thrilled to see new faces.

Hope to have you with us Thursday morning, see below for the Zoom info.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the call. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions.

Russ Davis, Coordinator
   NFB Newsline of Florida
ph. 904-993-8433 (mobile)

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com <mailto:Russell at radiorusty.com>

NFB Newsline of Florida is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, July 28th, 2022 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393 <https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F96184895393&data=04%7C01%7Ckathy.acevedo%40dbs.fldoe.org%7Ceb07ee7b883842a4ae3d08da0cd6ee63%7C63bf107bcb6f41738c1c1406bb5cb794%7C0%7C0%7C637836414506396325%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=AMW1veMIzjDUsqVOtOrjWJM3BHUAZvL4C0XeGE1qzfI%3D&reserved=0>

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393