[NFBF-L] Clarification about the registration process for our state convention

peggy Fleischer peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:44:54 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I want to share with you all some clarification about the registration process for our state convention.
As you know from the message that  was sent out earlier we are using a new platform for our registration this year and there are some things that will work a little differently.

When you are answering the questions on the first page, you will notice that you are asked to select which method of payment you would like to use to pay for your registration and banquet. This is simply a check box asking you to choose Paypal, Zelle
or call Sylvia to pay with a credit card.  When you submit your form, you are taken to a 2nd page which contains information and a link to the method of payment you chose on the previous page. Please use this link or information to make your payment. You will not receive a confirmation Email with payment information. Payment must be made from the 2nd page of the form you submitted.
If you have further questions or would like help filling out your registration form, please reach out to me or to Sylvia or Denise and we will be happy to help you.