[NFBF-L] Join us as we draw the winner of our Apple Products Raffle!

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:33:54 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

As many of you know, during our National Convention we feverishly sold
tickets for our affiliate fundraiser, the Apple Products Raffle. Hopefully
by now, I have received all ticket stubs that have been sold. The drawing is
right around the corner, and you can be a part of it!

We will be drawing our three winners Sunday July 31 from the south bank of
the beautiful Saint Johns River just behind the 2022 State convention hotel.

You can access the National   Federation of the Blind of Florida's Facebook
page by visiting https://m.facebook.com/nfbflorida/ and when we go live at
3:00 P.M you can watch as we draw the winners.

Remember that our first-place winner will receive an iPad Minnie, the
second-place winner will receive an Apple watch,   and the third-place
winner will receive an Apple Home Pod Minnie.

The Jacksonville Chapter is looking forward to participating in this
drawing, and I hope each and every one of you can be watching as the winner
is announced. You never know, it might be you!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best

Kaye Baker

President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida, Greater Jacksonville
Chapter