[NFBF-L] Paying for state convention registration and banquet via PayPal.

Peggy Fleischer peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:27:04 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I just want to send some clarification about paying for your state convention registration and banquet via PayPal.
Please note if you are paying for your registration by PayPal there are processing fees included.  Please use this fee schedule below when using PayPal:

Convention Pre-registration (deadline: September 4th at 11:59 p.m.):  $26
Banquet Pre-registration (deadline September 4th at 11:59 p.m.): $51.75
Pre-registration and Banquet:  $77.75
Convention Registration (after September 4th): $31.25
Banquet Registration (September 5-25 at 11:59 p.m.): $56.75
Registration and Banquet after September 4th):  $88
Note: Please use the "For goods and services" option  Link:  https://paypal.me/nfbf?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 386-931-2132.