[NFBF-L] Hi there my name is Thomas from Florida was wondering if anyone had a braille note Polaris. For trade I have the braille note touch plus

thomas ray tray929 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:59:25 UTC 2022

Hey there hope everyone is well was wondering if anyone would like to trade a Polaris for a braille note touch plus for some reason I just don’t use it like I thought I did and I seen that I would use the braille sense Polaris more than the braille note touch plus if anyone is interested please message me back thanks

Sent from my iPhone