[NFBF-L] Update on David Roskos Father

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:35:15 UTC 2022

Dear Federation Family,
I was trying to reorganize my Email and discovered this message was pending
in my Drafts folder. Please accept my apology for not updating you sooner.
When I spoke to Kathy last week, Dave's dad had spent a couple weeks in the
hospital and was moved to a nursing/rehab facility for recuperation from
surgical procedures. He has been diagnosed with bladder cancer and the
family is deciding the next step(s). I hope you will continue to keep them
in your thoughts and prayers.
Kathy expressed appreciation on behalf of Dave and his father for the
concern and kindness expressed by everyone.
Kind Regards,
Judy Hamilton