[NFBF-L] FW: [NFBofSC] Jeannie Massay dies

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:15:49 UTC 2022

This is truly sad news. When the national conventions were in Orlando, I
tried to attend the membership meetings that Jeannie Massay chaired. Joe
Ruffalo was also there assisting in his membership recruiting expertise.
Each convention I listened to since, Jeannie was always mentioned along
with the struggle of her health. My condolences and prayers to family and
friends in and outside the federation. Such a great loss.
Judy Hamilton