[NFBF-L] Greater Jacksonville Elections

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 16:12:51 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

This morning, The Greater Jacksonville Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of Florida met and had our elections. The following individuals
were elected.

Denise Valkema - Vice President

Russ Davis - Treasurer

Adriann Keve - Board 2

Marty Miller - Board 1

My congratulations goes out to all who were elected.  I know each of them
will serve the Jacksonville Chapter well, and we can't wait to work together
to continue building the National Federation of the Blind of Florida,
Greater Jacksonville Chapter.

Warmly

Kaye Baker

President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida, Greater Jacksonville
Chapter