[NFBF-L] Greater Jacksonville Elections

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 16:30:19 UTC 2022

Congratulations to those who have been elected.

Elijah Grant

Member of Florida Association of
Blind Students

Member of the Greater Broward Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

Also known as Angel the Blind Gamer

The time is always right to do what is right --Martin Luther King Jr.