[NFBF-L] Diversity Committee Meeting Canceled

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 22:11:02 UTC 2022

Dear Members,

We are going to postpone our Diversity Committee meeting scheduled for tonight. Many of you , like myself may have unstable internet service due to Hurricane Ian. I hope that if you are going to the Convention, you will attend and participate in our Diversity Seminar.

Tashara Cooper and Karolyn Campbell are co presenting a Seminar on Employment within the fields of Science,Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. STEM. Come to the Diversity Committee Seminar and learn more about working as a person who is blind, in the STEM fields.

Due to health issues, I am unable to attend the Convention and our Seminar this year. If there is anything that the Diversity Committee can assist you with, please let Tashara and Karolyn know, and they will forward your request to me. I hope that everyone will have a safe travel to and from the Convention.

Our monthly Diversity Committee meeting call topic will be, Informed Voters, Know the Facts about the State Amendments on your Ballot. Ms. Camille Tate, Co Legislative Committee Chairman, NFBF, will be our guest speaker this month. Look for our rescheduled Diversity Committee meeting date on the list. May we all work and advocate in order to make life better for people living with blindness and other disabilities. Have a wonderful 2022 State Convention of the NFB of Florida.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee
NFBF