[NFBF-L] [nfbfl-faith] Prayers

Alicia Betancourt licib85 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:36:00 UTC 2022

Thank you Miss Marilyn for sharing this tragic news. My deepest sympathies go out to The Cooper family. I just recently had the opportunity to meet her this weekend. In addition, condolences go out to Mr. Norton and his family as well. It breaks my heart to read this message and I am on the verge of tears as I do so.