[NFBF-L] [nfbfl-faith] Prayers

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:51:10 UTC 2022

My thoughts and prayers go to Tashara, her mother, and Charlotte. Tahsara
and Carolyn did a wonderful job in their workshop yesterday. Charlotte was
at the table at the auction Saturday night.

My deepest condolences to Brian Norton and Bill Outman on the passing of
Earlene. I remember meeting her several years ago at a senior concerns
committee workshop. She was a vibrant, active person, still working in the
nursing profession. I will always remember her in that manner.
I will be praying for everyone.
Peace and comfort to all.
Judy Hamilton