[NFBF-L] Remember to pack your white canes you are no longer using when you’re packing for convention.

Peggy Fleischer peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:22:32 UTC 2022

Hello Federationists,

Do you have a white cane you are no longer using?
Your old canes can give the gift of independence  to someone in need. Many blind people around the world do not have a white cane and cannot travel independently but you can Be a white cane  angel!  Simply bring your old canes , (it doesn’t matter how many(,to our  state convention Columbus Day weekend  in Jacksonville, and we will get them into the hands of the    blind who don’t have a cane.  The canes you bring can be a straight,  folding,  or  telescopic in any condition.  We are excited about this wonderful opportunity to help our friends in central America to get a cane so they can travel independently and  live the life they want.