[NFBF-L] Hospitality at our upcoming State Convention

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:46:54 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

Our State convention is right around the corner. I hope everyone is getting
excited and ready for a great weekend. I know I am especially after seeing
the packed agenda we have.

Now that you have had a chance hopefully to look over the agenda, have you
thought about a time you might like to help out the hospitality suite?

We still have a few slots available, and this is a great way to help while
visiting and networking with old and new friends.

The times available are

Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M.

Saturday from 7:30 A.M. to 8:45 A.M. 1 slot

Saturday from 4:00 to 6:00 P.M. 1 slot

Sunday from 7:30 to 8:45 A.M. 1 slot

Sunday 3:30 to 5:00 1 slot

Please let me know if any of these times sound good to you. I look forward
to seeing everyone at our convention.

Kaye Baker

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Florida