[NFBF-L] National Federation of the Blind Strategic Planning Survey-September 25 Deadline Approaching

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Sep 23 14:34:40 UTC 2022

Greetings Federationists:

Strategic Planning Survey Open this Week:

As mentioned in the September Presidential Release, the National Federation
of the Blind is working on our strategic planning for the organization. An
important survey to gather data was launched on September 19 and will be
available through 25. This is a short window, but the data is valuable to
the process. We want to hear from you. Thank you for helping with this
process. Please complete
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/info?&reset=1&id=538> the survey online or
via phone now and share with members. Please note: We are also interested in
capturing feedback in this effort from members of the Federation community
who primarily engage in Spanish. To effectively focus our outreach, we will
be offering a Spanish version online and via phone the week of September
26-October 2.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899