[NFBF-L] A message concerning canceling your attendance at the national Federation of the blind a Florida state convention in October.

Peggy Fleischer peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:30:11 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

If you should find it necessary to cancel your attendance at the national Federation of the blind, a Florida state convention and you have booked a room. Please contact me before you cancel your room. We have others who are in need of rooms and we don’t want to lose any of the rooms that are currently in our block of rooms. If you find you need to cancel please call me at 386-931-2132 before you take any action.
 If you are unable to attend, you will certainly be missed.