[NFBF-L] In my thoughts and prayers for staying safe

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:08:31 UTC 2022

Hello my NFB family.

This is Sherri and I am finishing up a vacation in Northern Maine visiting
Mark Tardif, a former resident and NFB member in Florida.  I was supposed to
come home tomorrow, but my flight got canceled.  I have been thinking about
all of you since I get to miss this hurricane.  I hope everyone stays safe
and that no damage occurs to your property or to you.  Please know you are
in my thoughts and prayers.

Sherri Brun

 <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com> flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFB Central Florida Chapter Secretary

NewslineR volunteer

For Newsline Questions, Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality