[NFBF-L] Hurricane EN

Paul Martinez president at nfbflorida.org
Wed Sep 28 17:14:49 UTC 2022

Greetings members, friends, and Supporters,
As the hurricane is approaching, I hope all of you have made appropriate arrangements to stay safe. I asked that you please check in with yourm chapter presidents, mentees or mentors, or just other Federationist so we all know that everyone is safe after the storm passes. Remember, we are stronger together when we are all together. So, please stay safe and prepare appropriately.

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality