[NFBF-L] My Apologies

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 14 00:48:41 UTC 2023

Hello, everyone,

I do apologize for my last message to this list.  I am just not happy right now, and I’m not sure that I’m in a position to talk about it, I just think in general we as an organization might be a little nicer and kinder to each other sometimes.  I guess I just need a cooling off period, but I’m not happy right now.  But at the same time, I do think we need to get our dates correct when scheduling meetings, although I do think it’s a mistake that any of us could make, including myself, LOL.  But again, I do apologize.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.