[NFBF-L] My Apologies

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Apr 20 16:24:23 UTC 2023

Mark:

Thank you. I also think it is important to illustrate the point that everyone should read the entire email when notices are sent out. I did forget to adjust the date in the Zoom information, but the email did indicate the meeting was that same night. It was still a late notice, so no worries at all. We have changed the meeting date for Diversity and Inclusion permanently to the second Thursday of the month, so as not to conflict with the Presidential Release. We hope to see everyone at the next Diversity meeting in May! Keep an ear or eye out for the meeting notice.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida