[NFBF-L] Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Election Results

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 20:54:28 UTC 2023

Congratulations, to the new members of the Melbourne Space Coast Chapter NFBF Board of Directors. Many thanks to the outgoing leadership of the Chapter Board of Directors. Blessings on your work with the NFB and all blind people in your community and the State of Florida.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Florida Chapter
NFBF