[NFBF-L] Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Election Results

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 21:01:10 UTC 2023

Congratulations to the new board!

Steve Cook

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own
podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the
podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at cookcafe at sc.rr.com
<mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  or call/Text at 803 260 1292.