[NFBF-L] Too soon, but in a better place

amnaulty at aol.com amnaulty at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 02:12:52 UTC 2023

 As we gather together and share fond memories of Gloria Mills Hicks, our thoughts turn to herdrive to own a successful small business and herinfinite knowledge about EVERYTHING. Gloria lovedthe National Federation of the Blind; her commitment and dedication to the NFB is unparalleled. Over theyears, Gloria was a beacon of light, where often there was no light. Prayers for Dan and the family.Dear Gloria, may your soul rest in peace.Joe and Arlene Naulty  🙏