[NFBF-L] National Federation of the Blind of Florida Senior Concerns Committee Meeting Announcemet

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 12:41:15 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family:

Several weeks ago Gloria Mills-Hicks asked if I would assist as co-chair of
the Senior Concerns Committee. I was happy to help where needed. Gloria is
taking time to focus on health concerns and remain a continuing member of
the seniors committee.

Join us Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 8:00PM (Eastern Time).Our guest speaker
will be Mark Arneson, Community Outreach Coordinator from Hadley Institute.

The ZOOM meeting information is below my signature.

We welcome all members and friends of the Florida affiliate to our
meeting(s).

We are stronger together no matter our age.

Judy Hamilton

352-318-1087

Senior Concerns Committee

Gainesville Chapter President

NFB Florida Deaf Blind Division Board MemberGreetings Federation Family:

Several weeks ago Gloria Mills-Hicks asked if I would assist as co-chair of
the Senior Concerns Committee. I was happy to help where needed. Gloria is
taking time to focus on health concerns and remain a continuing member of
the seniors committee.

Join us Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 8:00PM (Eastern Time).Our guest speaker
will be Mark Arneson, Community Outreach Coordinator from Hadley Institute.

The ZOOM meeting information is below my signature.

We welcome all members and friends of the Florida affiliate to our
meeting(s).

We are stronger together no matter our age.

Judy Hamilton

352-318-1087

Senior Concerns Committee

Gainesville Chapter President

NFB Florida Deaf Blind Division Board Member

Zoom Information:

Senior Concerns Committee, 8 p.m.

https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two
links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)