[NFBF-L] 41 March.April Breaking Newsletter.docx

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 10:10:44 UTC 2023

Great job, enjoyed the read!

Steve Cook

Krispy Kreme

Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two) original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our fundraising sales page below.

 <https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens> https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens